Affiliate Marketing Secrets
One of the easiest and fastest way to earn a living online is through affiliate marketing. This is when you refer traffic to someone else’s product sales page, they make the sale and deliver the product, and you keep 50% or more of the sales
These are a some of the benefits
- You can get started almost immediately because you don’t have to make a product, set up a website and sales page, develop the website, create marketing materials, or do support, billing and maintenance.
- You have practically zero time investment because the product owner does all the hard work of support, maintenance and billing.
- There’s no risk for you, because the product owner has already made sure the product sells. So if you send visitors you will get paid.
Looking at these benefits, it’s clear that affiliate marketing is the way to go!
There is one major drawback…
You work hard to send the traffic to the product owner’s website, but once you do that you will never see those visitors again. Unfortunately, the majority of those visitors (at least 90%) will not buy on their first visit. The 10% or less that make a purchase now belong to the product owner. She can sell them additional products, but you can never sell to them again.
How can you avoid this pitfall?
Simply put, you need to capture the name and email of your visitors *before* sending them to the product sales page. This way you can follow up with them and keep sending them back to the sales page to increase your chances of making the sale. And if you’re really on top of your game, you’ll then send to a content mini-site in between.
Here’s what these affiliate marketing strategies will do for you:
- You’ll be building your own list of potential customers that you can market to again and again.
- By providing great content without a sales pitch, you put them in a buying mood. So when you do send them to the product website, they’re much more likely to buy.
Here’s what you’ll need to create affiliate tools like this:
- A squeeze page, and even better a Video squeeze page.
- At least a few pages of great content
- At least a 5-Part Email Followup Series
The video squeeze page is where you’ll direct your traffic instead of directly to the product sales page. It captures the name and email of your visitors and puts them into your autoresponder, which then begins sending out the 5-part email series. After subscribing them to your email list, it redirects them to your content mini-site.
These high-quality content pages provide value and build good will. This way your visitor is more likely to buy when they get to the product owner’s website. And even if they don’t buy on the first visit, your email series sends them back to the product sales page again and again to increase your sales.
There’s no doubt that it’s worth the effort to put a system like this in place, because doing so will increase your profits by 500% or more. After setting it up, you simply send visitors to your squeeze page instead of the sales page. And the rest runs on auto-pilot.
One option, if you’re not up to the challenge of setting this all up yourself, is to let someone like Affiliate Silver Bullet do it for you. With a service like that, you don’t have to do anything. They make the video, build the squeeze page, write the email series, develop the content mini-site, etc. And then just give you a finished package. On the plus side, you’ll save a ton of time and money vs. trying to build this yourself. Plus you can get started instantly. The drawback is that you won’t be the only one using these affiliate tools. But the internet is huge, so this shouldn’t really affect you.
Alternatively, you can use a service like Elance to “outsource” each of these compnents. Whichever way you decided to go, it’s critical to get an affiliate marketing system like this in place, if you’re at all serious about your business.
Paste your code here!